Due to the way Sandvox works, you cannot edit the HTML code of an arbitrary page.
However, Sandvox allows you to manage HTML on part of your page, in three kinds of ways:
- Create / Edit Raw HTML objects.
- Allows you to manage HTML on part of your page.
- Create / Edit Raw HTML/Text pages.
- In which the *entire* contents of the page is managed by you and does not contain any Sandvox-generated content.
- Use Code Injection
- This goes at the very top or very bottom of the page output.
Keywords: html, code, coding, edit, editing, change, changing, page, object, alter, altering