A Sandvox website is made up of pages. The Site Navigator displays the pages that make up the site.
Basic Page Operations
Ways to add a new page to a site:
Ways to delete a page:
Ways to duplicate a page:
Ways to rename a page:
Additionally, all the usual clipboard commands (cut, copy and paste) can be used with Sandvox pages.
To provide continuity throughout your site, all pages feature common elements:
- Site Title
- The title of your site. Found at the top of every page.
- Site Tagline
- A small blurb just below the Site Title that describes the site.
- An image placed at the top of every page, next to the Site Title. Normally your company or organization's logo.
- Site Menu
- A menu of links to other pages within the site. Has room for only a few pages, so use the Page Inspector to add or remove pages.
- Page Title
- The title of the page. Displayed at the top of the main content area, and in the Site Menu if appropriate.
- An area to the left or right side of the page that contains a number of objects.
- Main content area
- Where the main content of the page is displayed. Its content depends upon the Page.
- A bar at the bottom of every page. Often used to display copyright or contact information.
To edit a page, you use the Page Inspector. There are some general page attributes that can be set for all pages, and other properties that depend on the specific page.
Keywords: page, pages, type, types, add, adding, remove, removing, delete, deleting, inserting, name, rename, renaming, control, click, right, control-click, right-click