Adding a PDF file to a site
To add a PDF file to a site:
- Locate the PDF file in the Finder.
- Drag the file from the Finder to the Site Navigator in Sandvox.
- Click the "New" item in the toolbar and select "Choose" option at the bottom.
- Navigate to the file in the Finder window.
- Click the "insert" button.
- If the visitor's web browser has a PDF plug-in installed, the PDF is displayed inside of the browser. This happens with most modern web browsers.
- If no plug-in is installed, the PDF file downloads to their computer.
If you want to force the PDF to be downloaded, rather than displayed, see the File Download page.
Keywords: pdf, pdfs, file, files, download, view, viewing, downloading, downloads, upload, uploading, add, adding, attach, attaching, upload, uploading, publish, publishing