We appreciate everyone's patience as we get through this transition from Sandvox 1 to Sandvox 2. We've been listening hard and working round-the-clock to get to everyone's support questions and reports.
We have a new update this morning that's just gone live. It's aimed specifically at better document migration, but also has some other important fixes on a range of issues.
You can grab it using Check for Updates or download a fresh copy directly from sandvox.com.
We recommend that everyone update to this new version. We also recommend that if you were having problems migrating your sites from 1.6.8 to 2.0, that you re-import your .svxSite documents with this new version.
As always, if you run into problems, please contact Karelia Support directly so that we may address them as quickly as possible.
Here are the release notes for 2.0.2:
• Expanded choice of filename extensions
• Maintain original page modification dates when importing Sandvox 1 sites
• Addresses a number of issues with upgrading Sandvox 1 documents
• Resolves an issue where trying to publishing would crash mid-way through
• Improves performance when loading page thumbnails
• Relax the rules on what should display in the Web View as "Invalid HTML"
• Addresses a number of issues with editing text imported from Sandvox 1 documents for the first time
• Display page and object titles in their natural alignment, rather than tending towards the left
• Resolves an issue where sometimes internal page links could not be established
• Resolves an issue where some special characters in a graphical title would cause it not to appear
• Link to new introductory screencast
• Resolves an issue where changing placement of a focused object would sometimes fail
• Makes sure to always group consecutive callouts together
• Disallow links within the Site Title since it's already a link
• Correctly handle undoing or redoing change to an inline object's caption